15 Beiträge
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Vanity top gap dilemma - Need advice on how best to handle asthetcally and practically vanity top 1/2 inch gap to tiled wall/backsplash. Ideas considered 1) get new ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window in shower help needed - I need to replace a window in a shower to bring it up to safety code and maintain privacy. I have been given a couple of options: 1) replace... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall and ceiling paint color - Gorgeous! What is the paint color on both the walls and ceiling?
    Kommentar
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best insect screening that maximizes natural light? - Re-screening my Arizona room/screened in patio. I'd like to maximize natural light into this space. In the past, I used black fiberglass scr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Door hardware color - I'm remodeling my master bath and will have mix of matte black and matte gold fixtures. What color door hardware (hinges, knobs) is recommen... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
T1-11 stained plywood ceiling - Help! I have a dark stained rough sawn T1-11 plywood ceiling that I'd like to paint white. I need advice on the best way to prepare then pai... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bravada Contempo Engineered Hardwood - Does anyone have experience with Bravada Contempo line of engineered euro oak hardwood?
    1 Kommentar
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bravada Contempo Engineered Hardwood - Does anyone have experience with Bravada Contempo line of engineered euro oak hardwood?
    2 Kommentare
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Baseboard size and low ceings - Some pros advise to keep baseboard thin to make ceilings appear higher and room bigger. Others advise to do the opposite. What say you and w... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
skyjayhawk hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need flooring help - It's time to remodel after pipe leak. What color wood flooring would you suggest? I must replace carpet first due to water damage and budget... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...