14 Beiträge
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
World's Worst Contractor - Without going into all of the nightmare details of using a "highly recommended" contractor whose electrical work wasn't up to code, who used... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help converting comic book artist table to end table - My uncle was a cartoonist. After he died, my aunt gave me his little drafting table. For years, it was in my basement while my children play... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Under window storage makes window treatment impossible! - I have no need for privacy because I am on a very high floor. The semi-sheer shade is motorized...but I only had it installed because I like... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desperate for wall mirror - I live on a high floor in a NYC apartment. have a very small dining area. I want a simple, elegant mirror to reflect the view from the livin... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with empty living room - I have moved into a small city apartment after selling most of my old furniture. I bought this couch because the fabric is outdoor type... I... Lesen Sie mehr
    59 Kommentare
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New apartment - I'm downsizing. Live alone, but like to entertain. (Table has a built-in extension and I've ordered a matching coffee table that transforms ... Lesen Sie mehr
    52 Kommentare
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How do I reach a high light fixture? - I have to buy a light fixture for a stairwell. How does one reach a light fixture from 16 feet? A ladder won't fit on the bottom landing....... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
No foyer! - Just bought a condo and love the location, etc. but HATE that there is no entry or foyer. From the couch, the front door is so visible and s... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Carole Hersh hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Extra space behind my bedroom door 32" wide - I have no need for a makeup vanity. Does anyone have any creative ideas to use this space? It's a very small apartment and my contractor sug... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...