15 Beiträge
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living room fireplace - We have had a fireplace installed in a new build and have space either side. We didn’t want an entire media wall so ruled out the idea of fl... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen splash back tiles - Hi, I want to change my stainless steel splash back that was in when we moved in. I love the type of tiles in the photo below, but how far w... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
living room colour decor - I have a dark grey sofa and teal curtains and blind. I love both but with white walls I am struggling to link it together, it just doesn’t f... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
dressing room design help!!! - Hi- I need help, advice or suggestions with a spare room that I’m hoping to make into a dressing room and I’m stuck with the layout. I’ve ad... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen splash back ideas - Hi, I want to change my stainless steel splash back as think it looks quite clinical. I like the idea of chevron tiles and have seen some on... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
advice needed! - Hi, I am trying and failing, to think of ways to make our living room more cosy- we have recently moved into a new build so can’t decorate a... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! garden ideas needed! - We have a very blank canvas! We have a north facing square garden, each wall either side is the side of a garage and there’s small space beh... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Garden ideas welcome! - We have a blank canvas! We have recently moved into a new build with a small patio just outside the patio doors (where the first photos are ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
colour scheme help! - I am moving into a new build soon so pretty much have a blank canvas, we’ve chosen a light natural carpet in living room, stairs and bedroom... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
slcampbe hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen diner- help! - I’m soon to be moving into a new build with an open kitchen diner. I’ve gone for pale grey shaker style cupboards and white quartz worktops ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...