20 Beiträge
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
90s bathroom + spa feel = not a chance? - So our 90s master bath is getting a non-reno facelift -it is a gut job technically but that will be left to the next owners…(We plan to mo... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Has anyone ever tried to lighten honey oak trim? - Like all 90s houses, I have it EVERYWHERE-trim, doors, cabinets. I know I have the option to darken it with a stain, but has anyone 'success... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting inside window trim of honey oak black to update them? - Looking to update the honey oak window trim in my house with an accent color inside-specifically black. Has anyone tried this? I can't find... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to go modern “white” in these rooms? - i really like the clean, updated white cabinet kitchens and walls/window trim that I see in newer houses. Is it as simple as hiring s ... Lesen Sie mehr
    62 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
ISO someone who knows rugs and is familiar with honey oak flooring. - Looking to put down some rugs over my natural oak floors seen here. I LOVE the look of jute but that's just adding even more brown. I do lea... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Before/After ugly bathroom! Now what? - Thank you to everyone that suggested to take this awful bath out of the 80s and remove the wallpaper. I did it and survived, have a new appr... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    25 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting trim, leaving wood doors? - Just started today removing terrible 90s wallpaper from the master bath (as you can see). Hoping to stick to a neutral wall color but have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Would you keep this bathroom wallpaper or paint it? - Looking for a quick refresher for this bathroom as we will be putting this house on the market soon (don't want to dump a lot into this). Iv... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood flooring experts please chime in! - I'm in the process of tearing up the blue ceramic tile you see here in my kitchen, dining room, hallway, and replacing it (ideally) with pre... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
Steph Doyle hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Maple kitchen cabinet owners, can I see your kitchen floors? - Looking for inspo on here for our kitchen floor. Current tile is coming out, LVT was suggested, 3 1/4" red oak planks with natural stai... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...