9 Beiträge
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the color of the cabinets? - I was wondering if you knew the color of the cabinets and even the walls. Thank you very much!
    1 Kommentar
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape help! - My sidewalk floods and I want to put in a French drain to alleviate any future problems. I currently have Spanish rocks around the house but... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Design ideas please - We inherited my wife’s great grandmothers cabinet. We would like to paint it with an accent color/s. Our home is grey with white trim and da... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Front of real fireplace. - We are remodeling the dining room. We are getting real hardwood floors installed, but I am debating on what to do with the front of the fire... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace makeover? - We have just did a makeover on our living room and want to know what I should do with the fireplace. I’m thinking about painting it white to... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP! New floor in dining - Doing a makeover in the dining room, which currently has carpet. Want to do a farmhouse style so the walls will be very light gray. What kin... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New floor in dining room - We moved into a new house last year, and there is carpet in the dining room. Needless to say that will not work, especially with kids. The... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What color paint is used on the walls? - What color paint is on the walls, and from what store?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Scott L hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP!! What color can I paint my kitchen? - I really need/want to paint my kitchen. However, for the first time ever, I have no idea what color to paint. I want yellow because of all o... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare