7 Beiträge
slk7e7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blum Hinge Restrictor Question - I have hinge restrictors on one of my inset pantry doors to keep it from hitting the wall next to it. I believe the angle is 86 degrees. T... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
slk7e7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
You're killing me, Shiloh - Some of you may remember a few months ago when I posted this island bookcase, which had come in with a curved detail on the top. I got s... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    27 Kommentare
slk7e7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hairline crack in grout between counter & backsplash - problem or not? - We are about 90% finished with our kitchen renovation. The window guys came back yesterday to fix the new window that they had installed ov... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
slk7e7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Island bookcase is all wrong - right? - This is our in-progress kitchen with Shiloh cabinets. The island was installed this week and I was not expecting the bookshelves at the end... Lesen Sie mehr
    81 Kommentare
slk7e7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is under-cabinet molding a standard thing? - Our Shiloh cabinets are being installed right now and there are a couple of pretty significant scratches on the bottom of a couple of the up... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
slk7e7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please critique my layout! - Hi all, I've posted before about the process to hire a design-build firm and my husband and I both greatly appreciated the (sometimes brutal... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
slk7e7 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Getting Bids from Design Builds - Hi all, I'm new here and have tried my best to find this topic in the forum, but am finding limited info. We are just beginning the process ... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare