83 Beiträge
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Pressure Vent Interferes with Kitchen Cabinet Installation - I have a pressure exhaust vent in my condo above my kitchen wall cabinets. I would like to install new cabinets all the way to the ceiling... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    12 Kommentare
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what size is this kitchen? - It appears spacious, but I’m guessing it is thanks to the clever design and custom cabinetry. What are the dimensions?
    1 Kommentar
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen sink depth fit in present plumbing configuration - I am trying to determine kitchen sink depth allowed by present plumbing configuration. The current sink is 6" deep. Can I replace it w... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How deep should my kitchen sink be? - I am replacing my kitchen sink, which is 30” deep. I am not sure what depth my drain configuration will allow. The drain pipes go into the... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can anyone identify these appliances? - I am trying to find this oven / cooktop combination. The picture is from the ikea website, but I do not see this combination on their websi... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Countertops too low for range! - I am updating an old kitchen with a stone countertop I am planning to purchase, and have a range standing on a floor that has been elevated ... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ficus Lyrata Bambino Lost All Leaves - Please Help! - I bought a fiddle leaf fig tree bambino less than 3 weeks ago, and it has been loosing leaves steadily since its first day at my home. It's ... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cabinet for In-Wall Ovens Above Dishwasher? - I am planning a tiny kitchen space (95” x 102”) and am considering stacking the 2 ovens (in-wall microwave and electric oven) above the buil... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me create a studio living space layout, please! - I am furnishing this studio apartment from scratch, and am fringe to figure out a layout that will define living and sleeping areas in a 19'... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
slooper2 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How was this panel secured? - This is a very nice and interesting detail! Did you use any special hardware to attach it to the surrounding area? How exactly is it affix... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...