30 Beiträge
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Freezing "Bacon Bowls"? - I've been asked to make baked beans in bacon cups for a party. The cups involve cutting a slice of bacon in thirds and crisscrossing them ov... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Firm Fritters? - My grand kids and I love doughnut shop apple fritters, and we've been trying to duplicate them at home. But, while ours taste good, the tex... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Demo-glaze"? - A new local restaurant is getting rave reviews. I checked out the menu online and found that some of their food comes in a demo-glaze. Thi... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pizza dough for the grill - Hi--I'd like to make grilled pizza with a thin, crisp, airy crust, preferably with some whole grain in it. I won't be putting any red sauce... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Freezing Sponge Cake - I just made my first-ever sponge cake, and it came out beautifully. But it's far more cake than DH and I can eat before it goes bad. Can I... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Quick Question: Bamboo trimmings in compost? - Hi, all! I'm new here, but I hope you can help me. I'm just cooking my first ever batch of home-grown bamboo shoots (fish pole bamboo), and ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to serve with-- - I'm making Ina Garten's Tuscan Lemon Chicken for visiting family; there will be four of us. The recipe's basically a spatchcocked chicken gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fig Crostata? - I've been drooling over Ina Garten's Summer Fruit Crostata recipe, and then I thought about the fridge full of figs I'm trying to use up. Do... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
AnnT: Cheese Danish Question for you-- - AnnT, I've been wanting to try your luscious-looking Cream Cheese Danish Coffee Cake recipe for some time, and I'm planning to make it over ... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
slowlane hat eine Diskussion gestartet
"Sweet" suggestions for kidney patient? - My new neighbor suffers from some kind of kidney problem. I know she is unable to work and is on disability because of her condition. I don'... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...