36 Beiträge
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modernize Powder Room w/Mirror and lighting with bold dark wallpaper? - We have wallpaper that we love (Please don't tell me you don't like it!) What shape mirror? The mirrors I am showing are all 20" x 40&... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    20 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Use the same fabric on Euros and large chair in the master? - I love this fabric. Is it too much to use it for 3 euros and for a chair across the room? I can't find anything I like better. The chair wou... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Which pillow arrangement is best for my tall King headboard? - There are numbers on each picture for discussion purposes. Thanks. Fold down the coverlet to show the white sheet or not? And does the patt... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Personality and color in new house master bedroom, from blah to ? - I have a small master bedroom that needs help! Does anyone have ideas to bring color into the room? Paint, pillows, lamps, art? The coverle... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Conflicting colors and Black piano in Master BR - Update: I finally decided to let go of the conflicting red throw! If anyone wants an Ann Gish throw let me know! Your comments and pictures ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dealing with 2 tiny windows in dining room wall? Art? Shelves? drywall - I would love to get rid of the windows on the dining room/cafe wall but concerned that drywalling over them might be a problem later. Think ... Lesen Sie mehr
    132 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need creative solution to type and/or placement of door to MasterBR - We are building a house and cannot change anything before closing (production build) but the door from the Great room to the MBR doesn't wor... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is Bedroom too small to have a Piano? - I have a very small digital piano that brings me great joy--as an adult learner just for fun. The best place in our room layouts is either i... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Maggie Passel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Downsizing. Room for my piano and 2 desks in separate rooms? And TV? - We are downsizing and it is painful. I want to take my "mini" baby grand piano. My husband needs a desk and I need one as well, p... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...