5 Beiträge
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please make suggestions to enhance the front of my house - Hi, I am planning an exterior project on my house that will include some repairs and painting. This color is SW6128 Blonde, that I may redo... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
My eat-in kitchen layout - Hello! My house is a small cape cod with an eat in kitchen and no dining room. I would like to hear your ideas on layout changes. This is... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help choose living room rug - Hi! I am trying to choose a rug and would like some thoughts and suggestions. the rug I have currently is too small, new rug will be 8x11. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rug choices for living room - Hi! I am looking for a new living room rug in a traditional-to-transitional style. Do you like any of these? Any other suggestions? I never ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Sharon hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar