9 Beiträge
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does this rug work? - Or have I restricted my design? I personally love the style, the feel, the look, everything about this runner, but I'm not sure if it works ... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose hardware! - Do I go with chrome like the faucet and light fixtures? Do I go with matte black to mach the fireplace? Aged brass (it's what my door knobs ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with finishing touches in my "cottage" kitchen - Hi all! So lots of progress has been made since my last posts. I will include the before pictures so you can get a full appreciation for the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Elkay Explore Bridge Faucet? - Does anybody have this or experience with this faucet? Found one for a great price. Pretty sure I'd be ok with two handles (we've never not ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Questions for people with a pre-rinse faucet... - Now that you have one, would you ever go back? Also, are they more difficult to clean?
    9 Kommentare
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me find a similar light at a lower price! (Please) - I love the Columbia pendant light by Hudson Valley Lighting, but can't afford 3 of them at $255 each. Has anybody seen anything similar for ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen: When to save and when to splurge? - So this is a question about decorating my kitchen, in a sense. We have a decent enough budget, but not one that lets us splurge on everythin... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Lots of help with details - We are in the pretty early stages of a major kitchen remodel. We will be taking down 2 walls, one is a 25 foot load bearing wall, to double ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
The Smiths hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Silgranit Installation? - First time poster. We are in the early stages of a pretty big kitchen remodel. We have already picked out and bought our cabinets. We went w... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare