6 Beiträge
Sue Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Porch column fix - Really wishing I had taken the time to mock-up some alternatives BEFORE I chose the 6" square column for my small front porch - I think... Jetzt abstimmen
    15 Kommentare    35 Stimmen
Sue Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
disguise a crooked dormer? - Not sure if it's as obvious in the photo as in real life, but the wall below this dormer is noticeably crooked... I did not measure, but if ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    28 Kommentare
Sue Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lighting for tiny 4' x 7' two-story foyer with dormer - Hi - I'm building a new home with a very small - 7' wide x 4' deep (door to stairs) foyer. 9' ceilings on the first floor, sloped ceiling wi... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
Sue Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Sue Smith hat eine Diskussion gestartet
let it go or fix? tile problem... - I'm somewhere in the throes of a 60K+ bathroom remodel... while I'm truly delighted with the basket weave marble "rug runner" &... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare