8 Beiträge
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need Help to Redo Grandmas Kitchen - We inherited this house and want to resell it. Unfortunately it needs a lot of updating on a shoestring budget. Good thing is we can do al... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    22 Kommentare
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need help with exterior paint colors and plantings - Ok, we have totally gutted and remodeled the inside of this house now onto the outside. Isn't it hideous? But trust me the view in the bac... Lesen Sie mehr
    18 Kommentare
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trying to find the shelves. - Can you tell me who makes these shelves?
    Kommentar
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
showing a closeup of the brick and a picture of some colors that I like. Am I way off on doing this type of color scheme? Oellien Design, ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I think I own the ugliest house!! - Please help me! We bought this foreclosure because of the back yard view, but the exterior style is definitely not my taste. We want to re... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    29 Kommentare
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interested in the countertop - Looking to find what material it is and what color. Thanks
    1 Kommentar
Sally hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar