39 Beiträge
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Artwork - What is the name of the artwork on the wall? Thank you
    Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What color is that blue? Thank You
    1 Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendants - Would like to know where I can purchase the pendant lights. Thank you
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - What color yellow? Thanks
    2 Kommentare
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Drapes - Will you please tell me the name of the drapery fabric? Thank you, SMV
    Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fabric - Does this company sell just the fabric, or do you know where I can get the fabric? Thank you, SMV
    1 Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful - Can you tell me what the name of the kitchen window fabric.
    1 Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Color - What color is the painted wall in family room?
    1 Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - I would love to know the paint color of this room. Thank you
6 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
smvasquez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - What is the name of the wallpaper and where can I find it? Thank You
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...