6 Beiträge
Stephanie Nocito hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Update - Still in progress with new floors and toe kick coming- updated our 1981 kitchen by painting our cabinets, adding crown and new hardware, a n... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare
Stephanie Nocito hat eine Diskussion gestartet
plywood floor - Hi, I love the floor! Did you use a particular type of plywood? Maple, etc or just basic sanded plywood? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Stephanie Nocito hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the chair! - Where can I find this chair, and does it have more fabric options? Thanks!
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
Stephanie Nocito hat eine Diskussion gestartet
light fixture - Where could I find that plug-in wall light?
3 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Stephanie Nocito hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pendant lights - Where can I find the pendant lights? The tag says Hinckley, but no other details
    3 Kommentare
Stephanie Nocito hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sideboard - Would you be able to provide any information about the sideboard? Thank you!
    2 Kommentare