197 Beiträge
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling fan in kitchen? - We’re building a home in the tropics. The kitchen will have excellent shading and natural ventilation, with huge windows along the counter r... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question about cooktop and sink on same long counter run - Hi there, I’ve always either had my cooktop and sink opposite each other or kitty corner to each other. We’re finalising plans for a new ho... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom layout - brainstorming - Hi there, Looking for input on a master bathroom design. I’m in the planning stages, spitballing different layouts with the architect. Th... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Name of kitchen cabinet style ? - What do you call this type of cabinetry ? Framed cabinets? Generally framed by concrete I think, common in latin america.
    8 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Seeking layout input - We’ve landed the basic structures of our tropical new build, but we have yet to finalize layouts in two of our three ”volumes.” Today I’m as... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finding the vibe - new project - Hi there, I’m starting a new house project (yay!). Whole new house. The architect will start construction drawings shortly. We’re soon gett... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finding the vibe? New project - Hi there, I’m starting a new house project (yay!). Whole new house. The architect will start construction drawings shortly. We’re soon gett... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Interior balcony with stained/etched glass - Thought I would share another of my favourite details in our new house. DS’s bedroom had a very small walk-in closet. Almost completely usel... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Master bath: anything above the towels? - While I posted the bathroom reveal, I’m not completely done with the bathroom. I haven’t replaced the white wall plate on the vanity backspl... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sochi hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower “wet” wallpaper is up - I posted earlier but it seems to have disappeared. The bathroom isn’t totally complete yet but the wallpaper is up! I screwed up and acciden... Lesen Sie mehr
29 „Gefällt mir“    58 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...