24 Beiträge
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
tile finish - is strands oyster polished?
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color on walls - Can you please share which color you used on the walls?
    1 Kommentar
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stucco color - Mark, Can you please share what color is the stucco? Is it elastomeric paint or integral?
    Kommentar
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Glass wall - Where I can get this squared glass wall?
    1 Kommentar
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Divider or light - I cant figure out if its a room divider or light. Can you please explain it...It looks so awesome...
2 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Divider or light - I cant figure out if its a room divider or light. Can you please explain it...It looks so awesome...
    1 Kommentar
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Room Divider or light - I cant figure out if its a room divider or light. Can you please explain it...It looks so awesome...
    1 Kommentar
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling - What is this ceiling called and how can this look be achieved?
    1 Kommentar
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling Details - Ceiling like this, is it Framed by the framer and then drywalled or Trim carpenter added it later? Please help
    1 Kommentar
Sofia Rashid hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling - I love the ceiling. Can you please share its details?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...