7 Beiträge
solincia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Living/Dining paint color help - Hello. I'm struggling to find the right paint color for my living and dining room. Although they are two separate rooms, one can be viewed f... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
solincia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Perfect light--no longer available! Help! - Hello! I finally found the perfect flush-mount lights for my hallway, but they are no longer available from Pottery Barn. Does anyone know w... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
solincia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What price should I expect to pay? - Hello... So the unfinished project thread got me thinking. I want to hire someone to remove the wallpaper in two bathrooms, below chair rail... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
solincia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Adding trim to open doorways? - We are in the process of trying to update our 70's home. Before I paint the baseboards and walls of the living room and dining room, I'm con... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
solincia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chalk paint - I've never used chalk paint, but I'm purchasing this clock from a friend and would like to paint it black with a lightly distressed finish. ... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
solincia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What will I find behind this wall? - Has anyone out there removed their brick wall? We have a 1971 "colonial" home, that the family room has a brick wall fireplace, with the res... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    30 Kommentare
solincia hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1970's Foyer - We removed the carpet, and finally painted the stairs with Benjamin Moore's Waterborne Impervo in White Dove. Painted out the trim, the wall... Lesen Sie mehr
3 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare