23 Beiträge
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
glass door stopper - Hi, I see lots of similar wine storage rooms with glass doors and no stopper. How those were done? Is it the hinge? And how show I fix mine?... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
how to install mirrored tiles to not reflecting all the edges. - I chose straight mirrored tile for bathroom backsplash and I see all the edges and behind the tile. Everything is reflected. I feel this is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
driveway question - Very beautiful landscaping. May I know how the driveway is built?
    Kommentar
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
floor to ceiling window installation - Hi, I really want a tall window in our remodel design that sits flush to the floor. Architect is saying then how to install it, it needs to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
closet dimensions - Hi, nice house. Do you know the size if the closet?
    Kommentar
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
kitchen window shade - Everything about this house looks great. I got lots of inspiration for my new remodel. May I know the fabric used fir kitchen window shade?
    1 Kommentar
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
bench with the adjustable back - Very nice design, can you share details of how this bench is made?
    Kommentar
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
automatic pool cover - Who are the main manufactures of these covers?
    5 Kommentare
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
9 by 13 Dining room - Hi, do you think this is super small to fit a 32” by 8’ dinning table? Chairs are tolix and small.
    4 Kommentare
Solmaz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
pantry dimensions - May I know the pantry dimensions?
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...