17 Beiträge
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do about odd-size vanity? - Hello fellow Houzzers, I am trying to update 2 baths in a rental property: one full bath and one powder room. In each of the baths, vanity i... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What to do about the upper deck? - We have a large deck (10x20 ft) off our master bedroom (2nd floor) that we rarely use. We are due for a backyard (and front yard) landscapin... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Was hiring landscape designer worth it? - I am in the beginning stages of landscaping project for my front and back yard. Both are very small spaces. I know what I want to do with th... Jetzt abstimmen
    2 Kommentare    21 Stimmen
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint behind wall-hung toilet - bad idea? - We are putting a wall-hung toilet into a guest bath to save space. This bathroom will be fairly heavily used (it's the only bathroom downsta... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is there such a thing as timeless kitchen/bath design? - I tend to agonize over finishing touches in my remodel, and part of that agony is to ensure my place doesn't look dated a few years out. Tha... Jetzt abstimmen
1 „Gefällt mir“    8 Kommentare    27 Stimmen
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is this garage extension (to add depth) possible? - My garage desperately needs more depth in order for me to park my cars in it. I checked and it appears that my city has a 20 ft setback from... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help: can I remedy designer fail AND have the bathroom I want? - I just finished an (almost) complete house remodel, with the only thing left to do is the half bath downstairs. This half bath used to have ... Lesen Sie mehr
    39 Kommentare
Sonya N hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath tiling trends? - As part of what seems to be a complete home remodel we are re-doing our master bath. Here is the floor plan: - there isn't much else to sho... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...