11 Beiträge
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pruning melon vines - Hi all, This is my first year growing melons. I was naive enough to put watermelon, honeydew, and cantaloupe in one bed. They are taking ove... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kenmore Elite 40512 Water Level - Hi all, I have had my new Kenmore Elite 40512 for about 2 months or so now and I've notice something rather unusual. I wash on the normal cy... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Raised Bed: What to put at the bottom? - Hi everyone, I'm a novice gardener and am working on a raised bed this year (4'x8'x12"). I've been reading a lot on this forum and on t... Lesen Sie mehr
    28 Kommentare
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water left in FL detergent dispenser? - Hi all, I wanted to find out if this is a normal behavior for a FL. Our new Kenmore Elite (40512) FL has some amount of water in the deterge... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ecos Detergent (Magnolia and Lily scent) Color Protection? - Hi all, I was wondering if anyone here is using Ecos Detergent (Magnolia and Lily Scent). I bought a big bottle from Costco yesterday and di... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kenmore Elite 40512 Test Mode Question - Hi everyone, My Kenmore Elite 40512 was just delivered yesterday from Sears. The delivery team (2 guys) were a total idiots. One of them wer... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Costco Kirkland Signature Ultra Laundry Detergent (Powder) HE - Hi everyone, I am getting a new Kenmore Elite HE front load machine installed tomorrow. We have been using Costco's Kirkland Signature Ultra... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wash first or later? - Hi all, I was wondering whether you guys wash your fruits that you just picked immediately or just before eating? I know that you're not sup... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
BT and Serenade Fungicide mix? - Hi, I was wondering whether both BT and Serenade (Bacillus subtilis (QST 713 Strain)) be used concurrently? Can I spray BT, then later spray... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
sooby77 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dicotyledon damage - Hi all, This is the first time I'm germinating tomatoes from seeds and I'm germinating SunSugar and Black Cherry from TGS. SunSugar came up ... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...