5 Beiträge
soopergal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior Painting - Any thoughts on what sort of colors would go with this type of brick? I want to paint the trim, windows and the garage door. I'm looking a... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
soopergal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Custom appliances in Ikea Kitchen - I'm buying non-ikea gas cooktop (Bosch) and wall oven (30" Whirpool). Anything I should be aware of before purchasing them? Here the... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
soopergal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Built in Microwave oven with extractor fan - I'm looking for a built in microwave oven. Pretty much all of them come with an extractor fan which requires an exhaust. The built in micr... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
soopergal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Shower Heads, Hand Shower and Shower Faucets - We are re-doing our shower and we need to buy a new shower head, a hand shower and a shower faucet. I've been looking around online and I'm... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
soopergal hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bathroom Design Question - Art Deco Floor and Modern Vanity - I would like to have Octogon and Dot floor tiles like these in my bathroom. [houzz=https://www.houzz.com/photos/primrose-hill-victorian-bat... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar