32 Beiträge
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
MAG Swap Related Q - This one isn't about plants. Since I am going to not do my usual 3000 plants this swap, I was wondering if anyone would mind if I bring Pan ... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Something Not Pink - I lost my beloved Ducher to the weird Spring that we had. As much as I loved that rose, I don't want to replant something that can't take th... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Time for GardenGrandma/Grandpa Appreciation Day - I figured I'd start a new thread instead of putting this in one of the ongoing threads, where some people might miss it. While it will be ni... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
If I'm going down... - I'm taking some of y'all with me. I must be crazy, but I just placed an order for a bunch of Iris. 50% off at http://www.landfairgardens.com... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Food for GardenGrandma/Grandpa Appreciation Day - It's official! The first annual GardenGrandma/Grandpa Appreciation Day will be held on Sunday, July 17th, at the home of our gracious hosts ... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Opinions on a Baptisia - I have been sucked into collecting Baptisia. They're so gorgeous and trouble free, and just looks beautiful all around. So, I came across Ba... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does anyone know why... - I can't find bean seedlings for sale anywhere? They're DH's favorite veggie. I checked a few places around here (Merrifield, Betty's, HD) an... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Rooting Lonicera - I ordinarily don't try anything too adventurous, but a friend offered some cuttings of the native Lonicera sempervirens, and I took them, be... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Pot up or not? - My Pickering order arrived today. The roses look wonderful. I have a couple of questions. 1. It's supposed to get quite warm over the next f... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
spanaval hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GardenGrandma/Grandpa Appreciation Day - It looks to me like everyone had a really wonderful time at Henrietta's on Saturday. In appreciation for our kind and generous hostess and h... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...