6 Beiträge
spark204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Warm water added to outdoor hose line - I was thinking about adding warm water to our outdoor hose. What's involved in doing this? What would be reasonable expectation for parts/... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
spark204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Elevated Nitrates and Conducitivity - Nitrate level 12.93 at my household tap. Conductivity 968.5. Community well. I'm looking at reverse osmosis at the kitchen sink to deal w... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
spark204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Toilet barely rills with water - What causes a toilet to hardly fill after a flush?
    4 Kommentare
spark204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can softener be adjusted to not lose all the hard? - My water tests as very hard (368). However, my kids are used to hard water. I'm wondering if there is a way either by adjustment on the so... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
spark204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Gas Hot Water - We have a 50 gallon hot water heater that came with our house. It fills my oversized tub halfway before the hot water runs out. Two people... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
spark204 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Water Test Results/Filtration/Softener set-up question(s) -Lurker? - There are many knowledgeable people on this forum. I am hopeful that insight can be shared - with my sincere gratitude. I really don't wan... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar