10 Beiträge
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
fireplace help! - we are redoing our corner fireplace and are going to be using some sort of natural stone around it. thinking of just covering up the old man... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
help plan this space please - almost finished our kitchen reno need fireplace ideas and furniture ideas for this side of the room.
    12 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What light fixture would go well with these pendants? - I'm not sure what type of chandelier or pendant to put over my dining table that would go with the the pendants I ordered
    5 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help finish my kitchen please! - I had new cabinets and counters installed and the rest of my project has been on hold. I am trying to decide on backsplash either white subw... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with finishing my kitchen! - I'm stuck I'm looking for suggestions for pendant lighting for the island and tile for backsplash . The current light fixture is the old o... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the colours! What type of wood/stain is the island? - I love this kitchen! What is the name of the counter used as well as the tiles and cabinets?
    2 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help acessorizing, finishing up a bedroom - We just replaced our old carpet with dark laminate flooring and painted our walls benjamin moore Sandy Hook Gray. Our furniture is a deep es... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Teen bedroom help with wall colors / decorating ideas - Sorry for the mess in the middle of the room...right in the middle of rearranging rooms. This is a room over our garage which we had previou... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Teen bedroom help with wall colors / decorating ideas - Sorry for the mess in the middle of the room...right in the middle of rearranging rooms. This is a room over our garage which we had previou... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
spatrickson hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help! Need to get rid of these colors and don't know what to do! - I want to do an inexpensive update on my kitchen. I'm having a hard time picking a paint color that will look ok with these green countertop... Lesen Sie mehr
    16 Kommentare