6 Beiträge
Specific ibex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
AD Boston kitchen & dining room renovation - Love this renovation - it really brought back the historical elements and it manages to look elegant and modern too. https://www.architectu... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Specific ibex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sedona recommendations? - We are planning on a trip to Sedona in November - we'll have four days there; flying in and out of Phoenix. We haven't been to Sedona before... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Specific ibex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dinner napkins - I have had a set of a dozen off-white synthetic dinner napkins for about 10 years which are finally stained enough to need replacing. Over t... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Specific ibex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with Reading room / Library decor and furniture arrangement? - I could use some help figuring out what to do with my reading room, particularly with furniture arrangement. It is a southeast-facing room ... Lesen Sie mehr
    36 Kommentare
Specific ibex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ceiling color advice? - Hello. I'm looking for some advice on ceiling paint color. I'm afraid I've always had plain white ceilings up until now. I saw a recent insp... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Specific ibex hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What range hood would you buy in this scenario? - Hi. I've been poring through the forums here but haven't had much luck finding range hoods that are still for sale (old threads) or aren't o... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare