79 Beiträge
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show Us Your Gardens - A Photo Thread - June 2018 - Welcome to the New England Gardening "Show Us Your Gardens" Photo Thread. This is a place to post photos and to discuss what is i... Lesen Sie mehr
    51 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is anyone else getting the "Houzz Advice" screen... - when they try to reach this forum? I was able to get in via the back door so to speak but if they block this entrance too, I will be leavin... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Musing about Trees... - ....while planting the long awaited white cedars from Chief River Nurseries. I'm beginning to see signs that the long expanse of open land i... Lesen Sie mehr
4 „Gefällt mir“    4 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is my kiwi vine done for, or can it come back from the dead? - I planted a kiwi vine late last summer, and it grew new foliage and seemed happy. This spring the wild rabbits were starving, because persi... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show Us Your Gardens - A Photo Thread - May 2018 - Welcome to the New England Gardening "Show Us Your Gardens" Photo Thread. This is a place to post photos, and to discuss, what ... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Weed ID wanted. - I have no idea what plant these seed stalks spring from, but I find these late autumn seeds very unsightly for some reason. They grow in da... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show Us Your Gardens - A Photo Thread - April 2018 - Welcome to the New England Gardening "Show Us Your Gardens" Photo Thread. This is a place to post photos, and to discuss, what is... Lesen Sie mehr
    25 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Show Us Your Gardens - A Photo Thread - March 2018 - Welcome to the New England Gardening "Show Us Your Gardens" Photo Thread. This is a place to post photos, and to discuss, what is... Lesen Sie mehr
    47 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Does Anyone Else Have a Blighted Area? - The area outlined in light blue in this photo is what I call my blighted area. The unmowed areas in the picture are where I am growing tree... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
spedigrees z4VT hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Will cedars co-exist with apples? - I have an area where I have planted apple and crabapple trees. I would also like to plant some cedars in the same area for better privacy s... Lesen Sie mehr
    19 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...