5 Beiträge
Amy Driver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Chairs to go along with this table! - Hello :) I recently purchased this 60 in. table and would love to buy striped slip covered chairs similar to these that I found a picture of... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Amy Driver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boring breakfast room - We recently brought down this table from our playroom to our breakfast area. It is painted light grey but I'm wondering about chair and rug ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
Amy Driver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need advice regarding barstools! - We just got rid of two barstools that were worn out and didn't work with this space. We have three Tolex barstools on one side of the island... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
Amy Driver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Source for blue ottomans - Any resource info for the blue ottomans? They are great!
    Kommentar
Amy Driver hat eine Diskussion gestartet
walls - Would love to know the purple color on the walls. Thanks!
    10 Kommentare