198 Beiträge
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What To Do With The Back Fence - The pic shows ourbamboo back fense behind the pool. You can see the neighbors house on the other side of the fense. There used to be an ov... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Florida Ground Cover? - Looking for suggestions for a low growing (foot or less) flowering ground cover that will grow in partial sun? thanks
    5 Kommentare
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Whats Eating My Plant? - I was in my yard today and noticed this one big plant I have was nearly consumed by something. Nearly all leaves eaten. See pics. PS: and... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ficus Hedge in terrible shape - A friend of mine has a ficus hedge, mature, about 8-9 feet tall. It used to be full and solid, a great privacy hedge. Well now the hedge o... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Palm Tree Died, can I plant another in same spot - I had a palm tree that had been growing in the front yard for 3 or 4 years; now it has suddenly just up and died. Have no idea why. The tr... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me with my new potted Mandevilla - I have my first potted Mandevilla on the patio. They are about 4 feet tall. I have a couple of care questions. They are already over the ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
GOOD Knife Sharpener? - I have tried several kitchen knife sharpeners and none of them have been worth s***. I want one of those knife sharpeners you see where the... Lesen Sie mehr
    27 Kommentare
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Landscape Lighting Question - I want to put some low voltage lighting in the backyard. I have a couple of questions: 1. Am I correct I must match the transformer wattag... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can You Help Me Get Rid of this weed... - ...in my lawn. It is a very wiry and tuff weed that is spreading all over my lawn here in South Florida. The primary lawn (what there is o... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
splats hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Should I Move Magnolia - I planted a small (2') Magnolia next to the house. Now a friend of mine says I need to dig it up before it really gets growing. He says th... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...