8 Beiträge
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hedging plant details please - Would love to find out the plant selection for the tall narrow hedge in the side area and particularly the tall globes ‘floating’ next to t... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Stickers on everything - So many stickers which are really hard to remove - tried to take/include a photo but no success. New build and yes I wanted the 4 star rimle... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Great design - border plants? - Hoping you will share the type of plant which is used on the border fence - tall and skinny - just what I need:) Thanks
    Kommentar
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Undersink shelves lined with metal? - Just returned from UK helping my sister move into her new build home. I was delighted by 'standard' under sink shelves which were lined with... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood tile floor combination how to specify? - How do I ensure that the join between a tiled floor and 'wood or carpet floor are flat and don't have a wide metal strip for expansion? Is i... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor plan? - This is exquisite - would love to see the floor plan with sizes. Not sure what is inside the lift up lid.
    Kommentar
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Planning a new (small) house and these Bora gizmos look great, have never liked range hood/extractor fans (huge noise) especially in the mid... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
spmm hat eine Diskussion gestartet
English paint colour called Swansdown need the spec - I saw a beautiful pale grey paint which seemed to enhance the light in a window bay in the UK. Was told it was Swansdown, which I think has ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare