7 Beiträge
sprenos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Ensuite bathroom design options - Me again, this time the ensuite..... We are renovating and attempting to remove the very narrow vanity which runs the length of the back wal... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
sprenos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Advice needed on a bathroom layout - In a bit of quandary about our main bathroom renovation design. Existing layout is ok but it has a very narrow vanity with a lack of storag... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    31 Kommentare
sprenos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window furnishing dilemma - I have a bank of 3 large windows/sliding doors all facing NW, below freezing temps in winter, and very hot in summer. New double glazed win... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
sprenos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen colour selection - Down to the nitty gritty and struggling with colour selection so any input would be welcome. A couple of things to note: I'm not a fan of ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    10 Kommentare
sprenos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Timber Floor - should I timber the lot - We're renovating and looking at putting down Blackbutt timber boards, I'm just not sure if I should be extending the area to include the lou... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    18 Kommentare
sprenos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Splashback, Glass or Tiles ? - My kitchen splashback is opposite a bank of floor to apex roof line windows which face north. Lots of sun and subsequent reflection. The s... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
sprenos hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for a kitchen colour consultant in the ACT any recommdations? - Have my kitchen design organised but stressing over colour and material choices which will flow into the rest of the house.
    1 Kommentar