9 Beiträge
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
A few pretties blooming in the heat - Happy Fourth of July! A few of my baby roses, even the ones in pots, are blooming this week. Munstead Wood, first bloom Cherry Parfait, fir... Lesen Sie mehr
5 „Gefällt mir“    9 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Struggling band rose - Can I keep it alive? - I got this band rose, Tahitian Sunset, from Heirloom in March of this year. It struggled from the beginning and lost all but one set of leav... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Own-root roses in pots... growing slow... - I've got 6 young own-root roses growing in 3-gallon pots in my yard (except for one tiny band that is still in a 1-gal). They get full morni... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Unusual new growth on Marie Daly - not early RRD I hope? - My first thought - we've had lots of rain and high winds lately. All my plants seem to wilt in the sun after a few days of rain. This new gr... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Roses in garage overnight? - I have 6 young plants in 1 to 3 gallon pots on my patio. We're expecting thunderstorms tonight with high winds, heavy rain and possible flas... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Major flooding in Houston! How is everyone doing? - I can't believe the amount of flooding we've had in the last 12 hours, and it doesn't look like it's stopping anytime soon. I'm in the Sprin... Lesen Sie mehr
    22 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Blackspot on Earthkind Rose in Texas - Hi everyone. This is my first post on this forum. I've been growing roses on and off since 2009. I say "off" because in 2012 we mo... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    34 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Could this be Rose Mosaic Virus, or something else? - Hi everyone, I'm pretty new to this forum, though I used to post here about 6 years ago under a different username. You all were so kind to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
springrosemama hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Re-potted band rose: to water or not to water? - I'm not new to growing roses but when it comes to growing them in containers, I feel completely lost. A week ago I received two new bands fr... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare