5 Beiträge
sprink1es hat eine Diskussion gestartet
People with (exterior) windows in their showers - Avoiding the topic if tile showers should be on an exterior wall, I'm curious with those that have experience with windows in/over a shower.... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    17 Kommentare
sprink1es hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the siding color? - Siding looks like Hardiboard or LP Smartside - do you have the color they used if it wasn't custom?
    1 Kommentar
sprink1es hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are those windows or light-boxes up in the ceiling? - Do you have exterior photos of this home? I found it on your website but there were no additional photos
    Kommentar
sprink1es hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with general design of large 13x18 kitchen - Hello everyone, I posted my current floor plans etc in another forum seeking constructive criticism, and one thing I didn't realize I was so... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
sprink1es hat eine Diskussion gestartet
95% done with ~6000sqft plan - please critique - Hello everyone - We have a growing family of 3 (currently) and I've spent a great deal of time trying to design a larger home. Looking for c... Lesen Sie mehr
    115 Kommentare