15 Beiträge
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color? - do you happen to know the paint color for the wall and trim for this room? Beautiful home!
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hello... About swings - I live in NMB, SC and was wondering if you can have these shipped or is it pick up only? What kind of wood are they made out of and is it po... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hello Mrs Brenda:) - Can you tell me what kind of purple flowers these are? I am also resident of NMB and wondering how much would it be for a consultation with ... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Swing - Where can I find a swing like this one? Is it from the Charleston Swing Co? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful Craftsmanship - Would you accept a job in North Myrtle Beach by any chance? Your work is absolutely amazing!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Different Light over tub? - Yay or nay? I would love to change out the lighting above my bath tub but, I am stumped on what kind/style to use. The rest of the bathroom ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wall color and cabinetry , what do you think? - We will be closing soon on our new home. I played around with an app and decided to switch up the cabinetry and wall color. What are your th... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
trees- stay or go? - We just purchased this new home and the front yard has a LOT going on with little yard space. Any suggestions on how to make it less "clutte... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color for kitchen and living space - We just purchased a new home and I am looking for advice on what a nice paint color would be for our kitchen, living room, and dining room. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
L Koike hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Dining set - Where can I find this dining room set ? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...