7 Beiträge
spydy2015 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help decorating family room - I recently bought a sectional from value city. https://www.google.com/shopping/product/1?lsf=seller:15238261,store:3693751636820320305&p... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
spydy2015 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Backsplash for kitchen - I am looking for some help in selecting a backsplash for my kitchen countertops. Our kitchen cabinets are American woodmark, expresso maple ... Lesen Sie mehr
    33 Kommentare
spydy2015 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can i buy this table?Also what is this table style called? - What is this table style called and where can I order it from?
    7 Kommentare
spydy2015 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
where can i find this ? - where can i find this wall table, floor lamps and coffee table?Also this art work
    2 Kommentare
spydy2015 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
family room - how do I make this family room warm,cosy,inviting,with storage and have a place to display show pieces.
    9 Kommentare
spydy2015 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    5 Kommentare
spydy2015 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Formal Living Room - I am working on my formal living room. Since this is the first room that a person sees when they enter I want it to look warm and inviting. ... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare