8 Beiträge
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for pictures of dark blue house with dark green trim - I have searched Pinterest and google and can’t find any examples and I’m wondering if these colors would go well together, I love the look o... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
could someone try painting this house pic? - I'd like to see this house in a different color, would someone like to try that for me? The color I'd like is Naval by Sherwin Williams... ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint my house! - Anybody want to photoshop some color onto "my" house? we want to go with an olive gray siding and white trim, (the house is the sa... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Where to begin, owner-builder?! - We are a few years away from building our own home, but the ideas are just starting to brew and the time to educate is now!! We own our curr... Lesen Sie mehr
    13 Kommentare
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Laziest and cheapest way to paint these cupboards? - We are trying to "finish" our basement in a piece-meal sort of way... DH scavenged some cabinets from a demo and installed them fo... Lesen Sie mehr
    30 Kommentare
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Are there tools/sites online for mapping out acreage - I need something to do in my spare time as I dream about our future property... is there a way to map it out online, (for free?) so I can ha... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
can't decide on front door color! - We have chosen a dark cranberry red color for the trim and porch railings, but can't decide on what color the door should be! Any great idea... Lesen Sie mehr
    37 Kommentare
squiddles hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help pick front door color! Cedar siding with dark red trim - I am stumped! I thought I knew what our house colors were going to be but DH didn't like my idea (White trim, very dark blue door)... my sec... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar