8 Beiträge
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the tile around the tub - Can you tell me the name of it and where it was purchased? I am a Newburyport native! Thanks
    Kommentar
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
when will this be back in stock? - When will this be back in stock?
    1 Kommentar
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Floor and Countertop question - Hi, could you please tell me anything about the floor and countertops that might help me replicate this look? thank you!
    1 Kommentar
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Desperate to find these curtains. - Can anyone help me find something similar? I love this room!
    7 Kommentare
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Fireplace disaster - Hi. I had the ugliest brick fireplace. It was limiting my color options. So I white washes it. And hated that more. So now I have it painted... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me decorate my living room please - I just painted my walls and fireplace. Walls are shaker beige amd trim is white dove (benjamin Moore). I need help with decorating my firepl... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    11 Kommentare
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question on painting brick - Hi, I love how your fireplace is painted a different color from the wall. I have a fireplace surrounded by built in bookshelfs. I would li... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ssmay56 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Question on painting a fireplace - Hi. I love the way this fireplace looks. I have a bright red brick fireplace with a mantle piece over it and bookshelves on either side. ... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    3 Kommentare