6 Beiträge
ssuarez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of the bed from the floor? - I'm currently using risers now with my bed frame. If I get this bed, I will not be using risers. What is the height of the mattress and bo... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
ssuarez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Is the width and depth measurements correct? - King size mattresses are 76 inches wide and 80 inches long. Thank you.
    Kommentar
ssuarez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the height of this bed? - The description reads "H93" ....is this correct or is it 63"? Thank you.
    Kommentar
ssuarez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Can this lamp be on a dimmer? - I have 12' ceilings with the center having a beam that I would attach this lamp to. I would like to be able to dim the lights if their too ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
ssuarez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the length of your vanity? Also, what is the size of your custom mirrors? Thank you.
    Kommentar
ssuarez hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What is the name of the tile used on the backsplash? Thank you.
    1 Kommentar