17 Beiträge
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Looking for some advice in bedroom design - We r currently renovating our home. Our bedroom is one of the last rooms to be completed. The room is a large rectangle. My hubby loves t... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Splashback dilemma - Hi, I am after help in picking a splashback. I was planning on picking calacatta Nuvo herringbone tiles (as shown in the first pic). The... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    24 Kommentare
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour - Hi, Can u pls tell. We the name of this paint colour? Thanks Stacey
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint colour - Hi, can u pls tell me the name of the paint? Thanks Stacey
    Kommentar
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Splashback help pls. - We have had our new kitchen installed (finally). We r so happy with it all thus far. I had my heart set on a mirror splashback but unfortun... Lesen Sie mehr
    8 Kommentare
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to clean High gloss porcelain tiles - Hi, I have brand new high gloss porcelain tiles. I am having trouble cleaning them without water streaks. Can advise is greatly appreciate... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    13 Kommentare
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Length of Island? - Hi, Can u pls tell me the length and width of this island bench? Thanks Stacey
    1 Kommentar
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How to effectively clean polished high gloss porcelain tiles. - Hi, I have had new tiles laid throughout the bottom level our home. They are high gloss polished porcelain. I am having a great deal of t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Exterior renovation advice. To render or not to render? - I am unsure as to how to modernise the facade do our house. It is brick base and weatherboard second story. I was contemplating rendering t... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Stacey West hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tile and grout question. - We have just had some tiling done that looks fantastic. Only problem is I have noticed in a few little areas the grout is not flush with the... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    21 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...