5 Beiträge
Stacey Bigham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    3 Kommentare
Stacey Bigham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
How can make my master bedroom less open concept? - The master bedroom is located right next to the great room, everyone can see the bed as the door opens. The room is not private and if the... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
Stacey Bigham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What can I do with this waste of space behind my sofa? - This is a long narrow area in my great room it needs something now that the Christmas tree is down. My ceilings are 12 foot tall I need som... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    33 Kommentare
Stacey Bigham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
photo of the space I am not sure what to do beside these arches?
    Kommentar
Stacey Bigham hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What should I do with this space? - I am trying to figure out what to do with the space to the left of the sofa? It seems like a big waste of space any ideas?
    2 Kommentare