4 Beiträge
stadelco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help boring dark dining room/entryway - Just had the floors installed and looking for ways to finish off the space. Entryway table could go elsewhere. I want rugs, art, new light f... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
stadelco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help with window treatments - I posted before and got feedback to change the blinds to white, what do you think of these? I wasn't sure and wanted some opinions before we... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    6 Kommentare
stadelco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Please help with decorating! - Our house is open concept entryway to dining room and great room and I need help decorating. We are putting wood floors throughout because w... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
stadelco hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Need help with Kitchen backsplash! - We just changed the countertops to crystal white granite(although it's not very white), now we need to pick a backsplash tile. We are stuck!... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar