24 Beiträge
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful media unit - where is it from?
    Kommentar
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Finishing touches for my bedroom - Hi Houzzers, I'm looking for the finishing touches to my bedroom. It's monochrome and I love it but it needs something to lift and bring all... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    14 Kommentare
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
mirror - What size is this mirror and where is it from?
    Kommentar
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
What walls should I put mirrors on in the hallway and living room? - I am trying to finish off the details for the hallway and living rooms with regards to art, mirrors and photos to hang. I am unsure where ... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful room - Where is the artwork from please?
    1 Kommentar
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
lights - Hi, the bedside lamps are very nice. Please can you tell me where they're from?
    1 Kommentar
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
beautiful room - love the table - Can I ask where it's from? It's so unique. Thanks in advance
    Kommentar
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hello - Beautiful room - can you please tell me where the lights are from?
    1 Kommentar
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
love this room - please could you tell me where the stools are from and the table? many thanks
2 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
Pista Chio hat eine Diskussion gestartet
hi - please can you tell me where this dining table is from? thanks
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...