9 Beiträge
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Paint color - What is the grey blue paint color in the kitchen?
    Kommentar
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Range hood - internal blower - seeking recommendations - We are still in our very drawn out kitchen remodel. We have read as many of the threads regarding CFM’s, BTU’s, MUA, and any related as poss... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
range hood height - desire to avoid head-wacking..... - With all that we are dealing with in this kitchen remodel, range hood height should be the least of our issues. BlueStar RNB 30" ran... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
The paint color - Do you recall the paint color of the cabinetry the fridge is sitting in? Also what brand of fridge?
    Kommentar
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painted BlueStar range with copper farmhouse sink? - the stove color would be the Grey Blue. Then the originally intended copper sink. Will this combo compete? Our kitchen is small and the s... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Another MUA - make up air challenge question(s)...... - I have spent countless hours reading the myriads of super helpful discussion threads on kitchen venting. Particularly posts by Kaseki and Op... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Counters and floors - I love this kitchen. I am wondering about the counter tops and the flooring? Would remember what they are? The countertops have look of s... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
stark52 hat eine Diskussion gestartet
using cut pebble mesh sheets in shower - how? - The pebbles I purchased are made in China. I'm dismayed. Should I remove from the mesh and hand set? The pebbles are beautiful. Concerne... Lesen Sie mehr
    7 Kommentare