63 Beiträge
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
That desk is so cool! - Is it vintage? If not, would you please share the manufacturer? I'd love to find a similar one. Thank you!
    Kommentar
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love your outdoor furniture, especially the table and chairs! - Would you please share the name of the manufacturer or retail source? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the pendants! - Please share the name of the manufacturer. Thank you!
    2 Kommentare
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the sectional! - Would you please share the name of the manufacturer? Thank you?
1 „Gefällt mir“    Kommentar
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love, love, love the mirror! - Is it custom? If not, please share the name of the manufacturer. I have the perfect spot for one just like it. Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    2 Kommentare
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love, love, love the area rug! - Can you please share info (real, faux, resource) with me? How can I acquire one of these? Thank you!
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the nightstand/dresser. - Will you please share the name of the source? I'd also like to know where to find the beds.
    1 Kommentar
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Epoxy Pebblestone Flooring in DETROIT area - I'm searching for an epoxy pebblestone flooring installer in the metro Detroit area. Please send contact info if you know of someone. Than... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Cement tile - I'd like to hear from users about the durability of cement tile. How often does it need to be resealed after initial installation? Is the ... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
stellawitz hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Love the light fixture over the vanity. - Will you please share the name of the manufacturer and model? Thank you for your help.
    Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...