6 Beiträge
Stephanie Chatel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what sheen of paint for fireplace surround built in? - I'm repainting my built in around my fire place and am wondering what paint sheen to use. Do i go with semi-gloss trim paint or do satin in ... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Stephanie Chatel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Nothing fancy but reno is done. - So our kitchen reno is finally done. It's nothing fancy but I am happy with how it turned out. Way more prep space for this avid Baker. here... Lesen Sie mehr
16 „Gefällt mir“    51 Kommentare
Stephanie Chatel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
most popular question....help me pick a backsplash tile. - we have newly renovated our kitchen looking for options on backsplash tile. white shaker cabinets, Samsung radianz quartz in Whistler mocha... Lesen Sie mehr
    35 Kommentare
Stephanie Chatel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
match the built in or the other walls? - We are repainting and wondering if I should paint the wall around fireplace to match the built in or the rest of the walls? Currently the a... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
Stephanie Chatel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
what is the bulb size? - what size bulb for this fixture
    Kommentar
Stephanie Chatel hat eine Diskussion gestartet
new to granite. Looking at silver pearl for countertops. - I am new to granite, had lamonite counters always. Looking at silver pearl does it show lots of crumbs etc?
    Kommentar