20 Beiträge
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hi, what flooring is this? Thank you!
    Kommentar
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - Hi, can you tell me what flooring this is? Thank you!
    1 Kommentar
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Countertop - What is the name of this countertop and material? Thanks!
    Kommentar
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flooring - What type of flooring is this? Thanks!!
    1 Kommentar
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Kitchen Cabinet Hardware - We just bought a house and want to paint the kitchen cabinets white and change out the hardware. I have found companies who will paint the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bedding - Where is this comforter/duvet from? Thanks!
    1 Kommentar
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wallpaper - What type of wallpaper is this? Beautiful!
    1 Kommentar
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Best laminate flooring! - Needs recs for laminate flooring that I will be installing on my main level and bedrooms. I have narrowed it down to Mannington's Restoratio... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Wood floor choice for cherry cabinets - I am trying to figure out which type/color of wood flooring looks best with reddish/brown, medium tone cherry cabinets? They are pretty rich... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Stephanie Davis hat eine Diskussion gestartet
    1 Kommentar
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...