59 Beiträge
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Off to Paris! - Hello Fellow Perennial Fanatics, :) I'm off to Paris in late May. First time. Totally excited. Question: For those of you that have been to ... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Spring AND Fall Bloomers - I know there are a number of Clematis that will bloom in Spring AND Fall. From your experience, could you please share a few that bloom duri... Lesen Sie mehr
    4 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Flowers in Spring AND Fall - Hey All, I'm compiling a list of plants that flower in Spring AND Fall and I was wondering if you could please help me add some items. This ... Lesen Sie mehr
    5 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
perennial sweet pea - don't do it! - Hi All, I have a warning to share. I spend so much time, effort, and energy continually working on eradicating this horrible plant. There a... Lesen Sie mehr
    6 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
New Foliage Must Taste GREAT! - I have a few Clem's where the new foliage continues to be eaten away before it has a chance to mature. I haven't noticed any bugs on them, b... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Heliopsis helianthoides 'Summer Pink' - Is anyone growing 'Summer Pink'? It's supposed to be very much like H. 'Lorraine Sunshine' in that it blooms over a long period and the foli... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Hydrangea anomala petiolari 'Kuga Variegated' - Is anyone growing this beauty? It sounds/looks amazing. I know that I should be more patient with my 'Miranda,' but I'm tempted to replace i... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Plant List - I've been working on a Plant List for my gardens. It's almost complete and up-to-date. I've been including fields in the spreadsheet like La... Lesen Sie mehr
    9 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sad-Looking Fish - I have 8 fish in my pond. They're all about 3 inches long: 2 Shubunkin, 4 Sarasa, 2 Domestic Koi. Just recently I noticed that nearly all of... Lesen Sie mehr
    10 Kommentare
steve1young hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bronze Fennel - Anyone else growing this as an ornamental in their garden beds? I've had one for years. The texture is very unusual and the bronze color is ... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...