32 Beiträge
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Console Table Suggests - I have a double-door entry that opens into a formal living and dining area with a large dining table. I’d like to add a console table near t... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Modern picture wall gallery - Hi I really want to create a modern picture wall gallery on my stair wall, but I’m facing a bit of a dilemma. There’s a horizontal wood trim... Lesen Sie mehr
    11 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Painting exterior - I recently bought an old house and I have started on renovating this place to make it liveable for my family. I absolutely can’t stand the c... Lesen Sie mehr
    12 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
HELP with boring Living Room - I am confused what type of carpets I should buy to make this place look beautiful and any other decor items that will help this place come t... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    53 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Boring Family room and TV wall - I have a big empty wall behind the couch and empty TV wall in our family room and I am thinking to put gold and blue wall painting behind th... Lesen Sie mehr
    15 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Staircase wall gallery - We recently moved in our new house and I want to make it look more personalized and our home. All the walls around the house are empty but I... Lesen Sie mehr
    17 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Help me choose a Dining Table - I have these beige/grey chairs and couch is more of ivory tint of different tone of beige (below is the picture of the couch). I need to buy... Lesen Sie mehr
    14 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Small narrow backyard - We have a very small backyard (13’x43’) and i am not sure how to make it look like a small oasis. Currently my plan is to get rid of the as... Lesen Sie mehr
2 „Gefällt mir“    82 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Entertainment unit built-in with fireplace - I am looking for ideas for built-in Tv unit with electric fireplace. I have tried looking at pinterest and houzz but not sure what would loo... Lesen Sie mehr
    20 Kommentare
Tee hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Light fixtures and chandelier help - I am having a hard time finding a beautiful chandelier for my staircase area. If i were to get 1 piece i wouldn’t have a hard time but i hav... Lesen Sie mehr
    23 Kommentare
Weitere Ereignisse anzeigen...