5 Beiträge
stsunniva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for pre-made shelving like we bought in 1980s Hawaii - UPDATE - So, we're still looking. We are really impressed with the Elfa system...but are not enamored of the metal. vertical strips...white or unpai... Lesen Sie mehr
    2 Kommentare
stsunniva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
looking for pre-made shelving like we bought in 1980s Hawaii - We purchased (from Kailua Hardware probably...this is pre-Home Depot era) pre-drilled oak 2" x 2" (or thereabouts) lengths, and varying leng... Lesen Sie mehr
1 „Gefällt mir“    1 Kommentar
stsunniva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
I like the cabinet - is it an antique? - I'm looking for a tallish, narrow, shallow entryway cabinet or chest...this picture is the closest I've seen to the dimensions I have in min... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
stsunniva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
need 2 small quarter-round rugs for stair landing - We redid our basement stairs, including the landing. The treads now have stair tread carpets, but the landing also needs something (for one... Lesen Sie mehr
    3 Kommentare
stsunniva hat eine Diskussion gestartet
particle board stair treads - Other than carpeting them, is there a treatment that can be used to make particle board steps look decent (OK, snazzy!) and wear well? We a... Lesen Sie mehr
    31 Kommentare