6 Beiträge
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Sherwin Williams paint available at Masters - I could have been living under a rock, but I was very excited to see that we can get Sherwin Williams paint in Australia. Now I can go see /... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Beautiful kitchen - Hi, Can you tell me what timber was used for the benches? Thanks!
    Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiled bench - Hi, I love your bench and as it looks to me, there appears to be a progression of tiles across the bench. Matte to a gloss. Is that correct?... Lesen Sie mehr
    Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Tiles - Hi, lovely bathroom. Can you tell me about the tiles?
    2 Kommentare
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Window frame colour - Love the house and this window frame colour. Can you tell me the window brand and colour? It's just the colour I've been looking for. Thank... Lesen Sie mehr
    1 Kommentar
J hat eine Diskussion gestartet
Bath - Hi, nice bathroom. Can you please tell me the bath brand? Thanks
    1 Kommentar